These kitchen cabinet refacing instructions from Cabinet Doors Depot show you how you can reface your existing cabinets yourself and save thousands of dollars. Here’s how to do it. http://www.cabinetdoorsdepot.com
1) Remove your old cabinet doors so you can replace them with new custom, RTF or natural wood cabinet doors that you design yourself online in our cabinet door design wizard.
2) Use our pre-cut to your dimensions end panels that match your new cabinet doors to finish the ends of your old cabinets.
3) Reface your old kitchen cabinet stiles and rails with our easy to apply, permanent, self-adhesive wood or RTF veneer.
4) Add any matching, cabinet refacing moldings to the walls and ceiling around your kitchen cabinets.
5) Hang your brand new cabinet doors using new hinges and your done!
Tools you will need to reface your old kitchen cabinets:
• tape measure• 180 and 220 grit sandpaper or sanding block • razor knife • scissors for RTF veneer or tin snips for wood veneer • tack cloth • hammer • self-adhesive applicator or windshield scraper • 4″ straight-edge or putty knife • adhesive spray or varnish • carpenter’s glue • drill • touch-up kit (optional) • screwdrivers: flathead and Phillips • miter box & saw for moldings• finish nails for molding
Post time: 12-14-2017