To see similar machines, stop by http://products.arpac.com/viewitems/shrink-bundling-multipacking/horizontal-shrink-wrappers
The ARPAC L-SERIES Automatic L-Sealer offers you the latest in shrink packaging technology, featuring a proprietary design that provides fast, user-friendly and reliable operation. Developed by pioneers in automatic L-Sealer technology, the flexible ARPAC L-SERIES is guaranteed to provide you with high quality packaging for retail display.
• Welded steel frame in a compact size for space efficiency.
• Guillotine style hot knife seal bar design.
• Single point adjustment seal height with automatic seal cylinder stroke limiting.
• “Seal Height Calibration Sequence” automatically determines proper seal head cushioning.
• 45-90 FPM variable speed conveyor.
• Soft start by AC frequency control.
• Allen Bradley Micro Logix PLC and color touch-screen interface.
• Continuous product staging in feed.
• Easy load film cradle with on demand power film feed.
• Perforator wheel hole punch (pneumatic hole punch optional).
• Film pinch roller is positioned ahead of seal head eliminating film breaks/tears.
• Scrap film trim removal by rewind system.
• Casters with adjustable legs.
• Various belted and flighted infeed conveyors
• Variable speed belted infeed conveyor with right angle indexer
• Infeed product guide guides product into the seal area. Use with automatic infeed or round/unstable product.
• Closing conveyor – factory Installed
• Lower film cradle – relocation of film cradle rollers to lower/rear of machine.
• Vertical photoeye for use with products under 1/4″ high or those not consistently detected with standard horizontal photoeye.
• Pneumatic hole punch – pneumatic air cylinder with 1/4″ round serrated tip punches
hole through both top and bottom film layers. Additional air cylinder punch is easily added.
• Print registration – closed-loop system for 1/4″ accuracy.
• Vision Series shrink tunnel produces tightly-wrapped, aesthetically pleasing packages.
• Reverse flow – mirror image construction for product flow from left to right. (Special Order)
• Auxiliary emergency stop push button can be located at infeed table or further upstream at operator station.
• Auxiliary infeed conveyor control relay provides “dry contact” for synchronous operation with 6′ lugged, 6′ belted, collator or any auxiliary infeed system.
• 2 color machine status beacon – Green light – machine in cycle mode. Red light – for fault condition.
• Low film alert with 3 color machine status beacon – green indicates machine in cycle mode, red indicates fault condition, and yellow indicates low film status
• Stainless steel construction with food grade belting. Not intended for wash-down environment. (Special Order)
• Powered film centerfolder for running single wound film.
• Food approved infeed and discharge belts
Post time: 08-08-2018