■ Patent Coulomb-Force Electrostatic-Chuck (No ESD, Workable in Vacuum Environments) :
●Ideal Holder for Ultra Thin, Warp, Fragile Materials
Patent Coulomb-Force E-Chuck has been developed long time and has dozens of international patents.
Advanced technology enclose electrical field in the E-Chuck. E-Chuck become a move-free carrier. After adhesion setting, Move-Free Supporter can disconnect the power supply and still keep adhesion force. Move-Free support can support hardness or shape reinforcements for thin fragile wafer or glass panel.
Patent Coulomb-Force E-Chuck has best characteristics than many electrostatic chucks under long-term advanced researches and developments. Patent Coulomb-Force E-Chuck is a ideal handling tool for soft and thin materials.
■ Adsorbable Material
(1) Metal conductor (e.g., copper foil)
(2) Semiconductors (e.g., silicon, GaAs)
(3) Insulators (e.g., paper, glass panel)
(4) Porous objects.
(5) The adsorption force per unit area is related to the adsorption material and the contact surface smoothness.
(6) Material ranking of the adsorption force per unit area is : Metal 1st, Semiconductors 2nd, Insulator 3rd.
■ Operational Environment
(1) Atmospheric Pressure.
(2) Vacuum Environment.
■ What’s Electrostatic Chuck
The electrostatic chuck is a device for generating an attracting force between an electrode and an object at a voltage applied to the electrode.
■ Varieties of Electrostatic Chuck
(1) Coulomb-Fore Electrostatic Chuck
(2) Johnsen-Rahbek Electrostatic Chuck, or JR Electrostatic Chuck
■ Features of Patent Coulomb-Force E-Chuck
(1) Coulomb-Force Electrostatic Chuck.
(2) Patent Coulomb-Force E-Chuck was developed long time and has dozens of international patents.
(3) Stable and uniform adhesion force is achieved by applying the voltage to the electrode
(4) Apply lowest voltage to keep maximum adhesion force.
(5) Because voltage potential of object backside is zero, adhesion will not affect the backside circuits.
(6) Be able to adhere various materials : metal / semiconductor / glass / paper / porous materials.
(7) Work normally in a vacuum environments and general atmospheric environments.
(8) Cab define adhesion area and non-adhesion area. Non-adhesion area can define other functions.
(9) Can be made by different substrates. Such as stainless, aluminum, ceramic, semiconductor wafer or glass.
(10) Can be customized into various sizes and thicknesses for customer’s applications.
(11) Advanced technology enclose electrical field in the E-Chuck. E-Chuck become as move-free carrier.
(12) After adhesion setting, Move-Free Supporter can move freely even disconnecting the power supply. Move-Free support can support hardness or shape reinforcements for thin wafer or glass panel.
■ Main Handling Applications
(1) Thin and large size flat glass.
(2) Semiconductor thin wafers.
(3) Big Size Wafer Handling and Moving.
(4) Fragile Warp wafers.
(5) Move-Free Shape Reinforcement Carrier (Eg, 4″ Wafer-on-6″ E-Chuck).
(6) Soft copper foil.
(7) Soft film.
(8) Curved glass.
(9) Vacuum Lamination for OLED or Touch Panel.
(10) Vacuum deposition.
■ Main Products
❶ (Move-Free) Thin Fragile Wafer Supporter
① Be able to keep adhesion without power source connection.
② Need connect controller for about 30 seconds to switch the adhesion state.
③ After adhesion setting, move-free supporter can keep adhesion status even disconnecting power.
④ Maximum operating temperature: 200 degrees centigrade.
⑤ Suitable for soft, thin and fragile object carriers. (Eg, thin fragile wafer, thin glass panel, 4″wafer-on-6″chuck Shape Reinforcement Carrier).
❷ (Wired) Robot Hand Holder
① Real time power switch to set adsorption or release.
② Maximum operating temperature: 200 degrees centigrade (E-Chuck surface).
③ Suitable for automation equipments. (Eg, curved glass, borderless screen, OLED vacuum Lamination.)
❸ (Cordless) Battery Power Holder
① Use battery as power source.
② Be able to be vehicles between manufacturing machines
❹ Palm Holder (built-in battery, conveying lightweight objects)
❺ Foil Holder (Eg, Anti-wrinkle soft copper foil.)
❻ 2D Curved Holder
❼ 3D Curved Holder
❽ Vacuum AOI Holder
❾ Huge Stitching Holder
❿ Other Custom E-Chucks
■ Demo Video :
Patent Coulomb-Force Electrostatic-Chuck (No ESD) for Thin Fragile Materials and Vacuum Environments
⓪Patent Advanced E-Chuck Ability Demo : Adsorb Conductor, Semiconductor, Insulator
①(Move-Free) Wafer Supporter : Thin Fragile Warpage Wafer Support Handling
②(Wired) Robot Hand Holder : Glass & Paper Adhesion
③(Cordless) Palm Holder : Semiconductor Wafer Adsorption
④Custom Foil Holder : Copper Foil Adhesion
Contact info :
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
EDRAGON TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
Post time: 02-08-2018